Accidentally in Love
This is how I would describe my art journey with crystals. Started in 2021. It has been 5 years. The most profound part of my journey is the connection I have with the divine / universe / Mother Earth / God / Creator. It is through creating art that I came to the knowing and realization that my Creator exists, and that He loves all that He created, and will be creating. My creations pale in comparison to His for now. His attention to every detail and the sheer love He has for all His creations are unconditional and immeasurable. I learned all these truths through the crystal art I produce. It is my wish and blessing to reach His level of creation. He is telling me I'll get there, in a language that only He and I know. Thank you for choosing me. He thanked me for choosing Him, too. Always my love. Always. You chose me first. And I will love you for as long as I last. Even if one day He stops loving me. I will still love Him, but from afar. Hahahahaha. He tells me this day will never...
Comments
Post a Comment